Personal Side Of Angela
- I was born and raised in Almonte, Ontario attending St. Mary’s
then Almonte & District High School. I am the youngest of five
- My husband Greg and I have been married over 33 years and have
lived our whole married life in Cedar Hill Pakenham.
- He is not only my life partner but my best friend too
- My adult children, Jennifer and Gavin along with Gavin’s wife
Julissa are a huge part of my life.
- In April, 2020 our first grandchild was born - Sophie Mai Giles
- Together we camp, boat, snowmobile and enjoy time spent with
- I love cooking and hosting dinners, brunches and parties of all
- I am a great public speaker and love the opportunity to MC at
- I love to read and sew.
- I have a beautiful blond cocker spaniel, Cooper.
Professional Side Of Angela
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I am a graduate of business college;
- I have worked as a Law Clerk for the same lawyer for over 30
- I have taken many courses on residential real estate, municipal
law and office management;
- I am reliable, accountable and honest;
- I have also worked for a catering company specializing in wedding
Passionate Side Of Angela
- I am passionate about life - you only get one go around in life -
so be true to yourself; be honest and have fun
- I am passionate about people and relationships.
- I am passionate about weddings ceremonies and celebrations - one
of the biggest days of your life and I am always excited to make it
perfect in every way I possibly can.